If you are interested in doing business with Lockheed Martin and would like to market your firm, please read the recommended steps below.
For more details on these steps please visit this page.
- Do your homework to determine focus area(s) to target
- Submit your company information in the Supplier Marketing Portal
- Monitor and/or subscribe to the Immediate Needs Bulletin Board
- Meet influencers at Outreach Events
- *Small business step* Technology, Research & Development (R&D) Focused Firms Only - subscribe to Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program directory
- Bring partnership opportunities to Lockheed Martin through Business Development
Please reference the frequently asked questions link about Doing Business with Lockheed Martin.
What We Buy
Lockheed Martin has established corporate agreements to maximize leverage of full volume purchases. Employees are required to use corporate agreements except in very unusual circumstances.
Suppliers must be invited to bid on corporate agreements. Requests to participate may not result in an invitation to bid. A recommendation from a business area having experience working with a supplier is the best route to an invitation to participate in a competition leading to a corporate agreement. Click the button below for a listing of areas covered by agreements.