Interested in working for Lockheed Martin or are you about to start with our corporation? Lockheed Martin offers an excellent, competitive pay and benefits package that is an important part of the total value of a career with our company.
If you are a new hire and will be represented by a union, you will need to contact your assigned HR representative for more information.
Have a question about your current benefits? Contact the Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center (LMESC):
- By Phone: 866-562-2363 (toll-free)
- Overseas employees: 201-242-4397
- TDD services: 800-TDD-TDD4
- Hours: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday - Friday, ET. To access the LMESC, please have your “Social Security number” and “PIN” available.
- Or, use the online contact feature to send a message or live chat. Log in with your LMPeople ID and LMESC password and click “Contact Us.” Non active employees (excluding those on paid leave) and surviving spouses use their social security number and password.
The Work Number provides automated employment and income verification on our employees:
- Visit www.theworknumber.com or call 1-800-367-5690
- Lockheed Martin’s Employer Code: 11102.
- NOTE: A Salary Key is required for proof of employment plus income. Employees can request one via http://www.theworknumber.com/employeesor calling 1-800-367-2884.